Eligibility for Admission
The candidate should have passed Pre-University examination in any general or vocational stream conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka or any other Board considered equivalent by Mangalore University, with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST).
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Students seeking admission to BHM are required to submit the Admission Enquiry form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission.
Admission will be based on marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for admission
- 10th standard pass certiﬁcate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 12th standard or equivalent marks card/pass certiﬁcate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certiﬁcate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certiﬁcate from the institution last attended
- Eligibility certiﬁcate issued by the Registrar, Mangalore University
- Migration certiﬁcate from the Board of the institution last studied (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Physical ﬁtness certiﬁcate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certiﬁcate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Copy of Aadhaar card of the student
Commencement of Course
The course commences on the date prescribed by Mangalore University during the month